Idaho Women Inspiring Strength and Hope (IWISH) is a collective group of individuals that helps to grant magical wishes for children in our state with life-threatening medical conditions. Our members are compassionate individuals working together to increase awareness and raise funds for Make-A-Wish®
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
In Idaho, there are more than 130 children eligible for a wish each year. What is keeping their dream from becoming a reality? More resources to fund their wishes. Our goal is to expand our capacity and grant more wishes in our community. IWISH members make an annual personal donation ($500) to maintain membership while they work together to pool resources to collectively support the cost of wishes. Our objective is to reach more children and their families through our efforts thus enriching the human experience with hope, strength, and joy. The more members we have, the more wishes we can support.
- Invitations to exclusive chapter special events and wish granting opportunities.
- Socialize and network at quarterly IWISH meetings.
- Support IWISH annual signature event.
- Recognition as IWISH member in chapter events (Walk For Wishes®, Serving Up Wishes, Polar Bear Plunge Challenge.)
- Opportunity to become an official Make-A-Wish Idaho wish granter.
- Your membership donation of $500 is tax deductible.
For more information or to join contact Jenn Miller (VJVFUObvfr@tznvy.pbz
) or Jessica Budzianowski (firstname.lastname@example.org